"Education is the key • Good shooting is the result of Skills, Knowledge, & Attitude"
About James Appleby
Training at Your Facility
Defensive Knowledge Quiz
1. When walking in an urban area with lots of buildings it is best to?
A. Walk close to buildings.
B. Make your gun more accessible.
C. Walk out in the open away from obstructed views.
D. Don't walk in urban areas.
2. Which statement is most accurate?
A. Small pocket size pistols are ideal for women.
B. A concealed firearm should be comforting not comfortable.
C. Comfort is an important consideration when carrying.
D. Stopping power is most important when carrying.
3. What are the most important criteria in selecting a concealed carry gun?
A. Stopping power.
B. Gun weight and size.
C. Shot capacity.
D. All of the above.
4. If you have to shoot, you stop when?
A. The gun is empty.
B. You no longer feel threatened.
C. Do double taps until the attacker is incapacitated.
D. You're sure the bad guy is dead.
5. Who would need to know you are carrying concealed?
A. Spouse and mature children.
B. Close friends and family you are in public with.
C. A & B.
D. No one should know.
6. Concealed carry skills should be practiced.
D. All of the above.
7. Having a concealed carry gives police the ability to check you at random.
8. Concealed carry laws in other states.
A. The same in all states.
B. Substantially similar in most states.
C. You can apply the laws of the permit issuing state in any state with reciprocity.
D. None of the above.
9. When training it is best to.
A. Practice using random shot patterns and positions.
B. Practice a 2-4 reliable shot patterns and one stable position.
C. Practice with only the gun and ammunition you carry.
D. Practice in good conditions to ensure quality training.
10. Muscle tremors in an adversary or yourself are an indication of.
A. An influx of adrenalin in preparation of a violent encounter.
B. The nervous system overloading and fear taking over.
C. An indication of fine motor skills being diminished
D. A & B.
E. A & C.
© 2017 LRN2shoot, Inc.